1. Simply prep for flight the way you would any Estes kit.
2. Make sure to use the engines indicated for each stage and friction fit each one as needed.
3. Remove 1st stage cluster mount from main bt and install engines in 1st stage, then install engines of 2nd stage. Mate assemblies and carefully lower the entire assembly back into the 1st stage. Secure the screws. Install 3rd stage engine. To prevent early sepearation, place a small piece of scotch tape (1"x1/2") vertically across the 1st / 2nd stage joints and 2nd / 3rd stage joints and on opposite sides.
4. Obviously you'll need a decent pad and a power system capable of instantly powering 5 igniters.
5. Use a 4 foot, 3/16ths" or 1/4" stainless steel rod.
It's our hope that this review will inspire others to try clusters or staging and include their spouses and family in the hobby.
Good flights to all!
Verna & Randy DeArman
And here's the flight report. We hope to have video posted in the near future.
PAGE ONE - PAGE TWO - PAGE THREE - PAGE FOUR - PAGE FIVE - PAGE SIX - FLIGHT REPORT