There is much more from SEARS at SEARS Magazine!

Feb launch moved Sunday, Feb 2

Apologies for the late post, but the February launch had been postponed to Sunday, February W due to field conditions. Stay tuned for updates about field conditions on Feb 2. We will be keeping the next weekend, Feb 8 as a backup date if the field conditions do not improve by Feb 2.

Comments are closed.