There is much more from SEARS at SEARS Magazine!

Archive for February, 2020

February Launch Canceled

Wednesday, February 5th, 2020

Due to the severe weather coming through the Southeast this week, we will not be having a February launch. The next scheduled launch will be March 7th, 2020. Stay tuned for more updates.

February 2 Launch is a NO GO!

Saturday, February 1st, 2020

NOTICE: We are cancelling the launch for February 1st and February 2nd due to field conditions. The field is only partially accessible by 4×4 vehicles today. We will tentatively hold next weekend, February 8-9 as a possibility, but more rain is expected at the launch site next week, so stay tuned for more information.

Feb launch moved Sunday, Feb 2

Saturday, February 1st, 2020

Apologies for the late post, but the February launch had been postponed to Sunday, February W due to field conditions. Stay tuned for updates about field conditions on Feb 2. We will be keeping the next weekend, Feb 8 as a backup date if the field conditions do not improve by Feb 2.